Rate Sheet Service
Our Rate Sheet Services include the design, preparation, and
distribution of rate sheets on a daily basis. We prepare rate sheets
each morning, post rates for easy access via the web and deliver rate
sheet links by email if needed based on our clients' approved
contact us if you want a common sense approach to gain more control of
your business and turn the production of your daily rate sheet to
professionals who do this on a contract basis requiring no vacation
time, no sick days, or who will not leave you for the next job
rate sheets our customized in the name of our clients and show the
rate, price, and adjustments normally required to provide price quotes
and lock requests to retail and wholesale originators of loans.
- Rate sheets are divided into three basic types:
- Prime, FHA and VA
- Sub Prime
(Closed End and HELOC) may be included for each type. We also produce
80-20 combo programs or break out other specialty programs.
- Rate sheets if utilized properly are a:
Symbol of Company stability, dependability and reliability to your
Company's staff and their loan officers, as well as, brokers and their
respective staff and loan officers.
- Communication Vehicle that on a daily basis:
- Organizes available pricing in a proven yet simple manner for everyone you want to have access to your rates
- Establishes and builds credibility especially when made available on a consistent basis
- Is a private label price guide that promotes in-house production vs. brokering of loans
- Projects and enhances pricing image without compromising Company profitability
- Strategic Tool that provides an opportunity for higher profit margins:
On in-house vs. brokered loans because there is a chance to make more
money on each loan. When brokering everything is disclosed-not only to
the borrower but to loan officers as well.
By spot marketing to direct volume to products and investors that have
volume bonus thresholds or to push product for mini or standard
bulking. This can be as simple as a monthly marketing message that is
repeated on the daily rate sheet.
By utilizing long term pricing strategies based on product
segmentation, lock request patterns, timing, and other internal Company
variables which are all intended to increase our clients'